Recycle your unwanted household items
Don't add to landfill ! Why throw away unwanted furniture or white goods that are still in good condition, when they could be used by other people ? We can collect your items within the Taunton for free (subject to the items being fit for resale).
What we need
Suites, sofas, tables, chairs, wardrobes, desks, chest of drawers
Single, double, sofa beds or bunk beds. Mattresses that are clean and un-marked
TVs, fridges, freezers, vacuum cleaners, microwaves, electric ovens (no gas ovens, sorry)
- All items offered for re-use must be in good condition as we have no facilities to repair or renew
- All electrical items must be in full working order
- Any upholstered items need to have the fire safety regulations sticker / label still attached
- We need at least three day's notice to collect items
Say 'Yes' to Gift Aid when you make your donation to FurniTrust and make it worth even more to us.
For every item that you donate to FurniTrust, if you say 'Yes' to Gift Aid we will be able to claim an extra 25% of the proceeds of the sale of your item, from H M Revenue & Customs*, but at no extra cost to you!
So, if you pay UK income tax, the next time that you donate any furniture or household goods to FurniTrust, please ask us for a 'Gift Aid Form'. Just fill in your details, sign it and we'll then do the rest!
As FurniTrust receives no funding from any outside organisation, Gift Aid plays an important part in helping us to continue to do our work. So please remember to Gift Aid every time you donate.
*Gift Aid applies to UK Tax payers only and can only be claimed back after an item is sold & the proceeds of the sale donated to Furnitrust.
If you're from a low income household in the Taunton Deane area , FurniTrust enables you to purchase pre-used household items in a good condition
At FurniTrust, we have a good selection of pre-used items in stock, and we're also able to deliver them for a reasonable charge within the local area upto Williton, Highbridge and Ilminster.
Please get in touch with us before you visit to make sure that we have the item(s) that meet your requirements.
We accept cash, or credit / debit cards for payments of £20 or over
Items can be secured with a small deposit (full payment required within 7-10 days)
- 2 / 3 piece suites from £50 - £120
- Settees from £40 - £90
- Armchairs from £20 - £40
- Dining tables from £25 - £70
- Kitchen tables from £20 - £45
- Coffee tables from £10 - £30
- Dining tables from £25 - £70
- Wall units from £25 - £65
- Wardrobes from £20 - £75
- Chest of drawers from £25 - £70
- Bedside cabinets from £10 - £25
- Bookcases from £10 - £45
Beds (base and mattress)
- Single from £35 - £75
- Double from £45 - £90
- Bunk or 'high' from £45 - £90
- Separate base / mattress - as available
- Headboards from £5 - £20
- Cookers from £50 - £95
- Washing machines from £45 - £80
- Fridges / Freezers from £25 - £85
- Tumble Driers from £25 - £50
- TVs from £15 - £75
Please note - prices are indicative only
We can deliver items (maximum of 5 per delivery) to the following areas (charge applies):
- Taunton, Trull, Norton, Fitzwarren, M. Heathfield: £9
- Creech St. Michael, Thurloxton, Kingston, Cotford St. Luke, Ruishton, Henlade: £11
- Bishops Lydeard, Wellington, Hatch Beauchamp, N. Curry, N. Petherton: £13
- Wiveliscombe, Milverton, Bridgwater, Hemyock: £15
- Williton, Highbridge, Ilminster £25
If you want to keep in touch with us, then please "Like" our Facebook page and you'll get all the latest news from FurniTrust, including details of when new stock comes in
The FurniTrust premises are at 37-39 Bridge Street, Taunton. In our opening hours, please come and see our range of household items at low prices, but if you're after something in particular, please call or e-mail us first.
Get in Touch
If you want to donate item(s), or check what's in stock before you visit us, please use this contact form or call us within opening hours